Friday, February 29, 2008

I am realized -- I am changed



If I could choose a name it would be Arachne. I would be a weaver and live on highwires. I would see through my feet as much as my eyes. You would never notice me, tucked away safely from the danger of your loathing, and instead of a baby I would have thousands of children. I would wear my bones proudly rather than hide them away under disfiguring flesh. I would be beautiful. The lightest thread would hold me up. I would leave no footprints, only works of art, to show where I'd been.

~Robyn Lefkowitz

I found this gorgeous photoshop painting while browsing the web at work last night and thought I'd share it. The snippet is my own. Click on the image to see the full picture.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for your comment! You have no idea what that means to a red-nosed, sneezing, coughing, stuffy head...wtf I'm getting some Nyquil! LOL

Turn the Paige.... said...

I love reading your writing. It always leaves me wanting more. You are amazingly talented. The picture is pretty cool too ; )