Thursday, January 10, 2008

Give in to Peer Pressure

I'm bored at work.

1. What is Your Name? Robyn
2. How old are you? 20
3. What is the link to your website, blog, or myspace? My other one is noisrevni.livejournal.com but it's friends only.

General
4. What is your height? 5'7"
5. Do you have any siblings? A sister and a brother, both younger
6. What is your eye colour? Blue or green, depending on the day
7. What is your hair colour? Blonde, more of an old gold color.
8. Do you wear glasses or contacts? Glasses.
9. Are you right handed or left handed? Right, primarily
10. Do you have any piercings? My ears six times, four on my left, two on my right
11. Do you smoke? No
12. Do you swear? Indeed
13. Do you get along with your parents? Hehe. You're funny
14. Your heritage: Piker
15. Your fears: Having my tendons cut
16. Goal you would like to achieve this year: 115 lbs. and a new job.
17. Most overused phrase on an instant messenger: Hehe
18. Best Physical Feature: My hands are thin and pretty. People tell me I have pretty eyes
19. Your bedtime: Those are for people who sleep
20. What time do you arise in the morning? I go to sleep in the morning
21. First thoughts waking up? Five more minutes...
22. Do you shower daily? Always.

This Or That?
23. Bright or dark room? Dark
24. Chocolate or vanilla? Vanilla
25. Dogs of cats? Yes
26. Pepsi or Coke? Coke
27. McDonalds or Burger King? Wendy's
28. Ant or Dec? Ant AND Dec
29. Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea? Nestea
30. Cappuccino or Coffee? Yes

In the last month have you...
31. Drank alcohol? No
32. Gone to a mall? Yes
33. Eaten a box of Oreos? Fuck no. What have you been smoking?
34. Eaten sushi? Yes. Tasty, tasty sushi...
35. Been on stage? No
36. Been dumped? No
37. Gone skinny dipping? No. It's January. I would die.
38. Stolen Anything? No

Have you ever...
39. Laughed for no reason? Yes
40. Been caught doing something you weren't supposed to do? Yes
41. Been in love? Yes
42. Fired a gun? No
43. Been drunk? Yes
44. Been called a Tease? Yes
45. Been beaten up? Yes
46. Shoplifted? Yes

What was the last....
47. Furry thing you touched? My cat, Church
48. Thing you've said? "Abuse the fuck out of your subordinates."
49. Song you've listened to? The Knutley Brass band version of the Misifts, "Go Where Eagles Dare"
50. (Who was the last) person you've spoken to on the phone? I don't remember
51. Movie you watched? AVP: Requiem
52. Thing you were doing before this? Talking to my friend about our job.
53. Time you cried? When I was yelling at my husband for something he did.
54. Song you've sang? Build Me Up Buttercup, the punk cover by an unnamed band with a female lead
55. Time you looked at the clock? Just now. Thank you, psychological conditioning
56. Food and drink you've had? My energy drink
57. Flavour of gum you've chewed? Winter
58. Shoes you've worn? My sneakers
59. Store you've been in? Cumberland Farm's

Favourite...
60. Planet? Pluto. And if you tell me it isn't a planet so help me I'll maim you.
61. Age you've been so far? 20.
62. Season? Fall or Winter
63. Number? 7^3
64. TV show? Metalocalypse
65. Flower? Love Lies Bleeding

Random...
66. How much cash do you have on you? 7 bucks.
67. What's a word that rhymes with 'door'? Fuck rhyming
68. What T-Shirt are you wearing? A red t-shirt with a puppy Cereberus on it
69. What brand of shoes are you wearing? Nike's
70. What did your last text message say? I'm about 2/3 done.
71. What were you doing at midnight last night? Starting work
72. What's your current desktop picture? At home it's blue because my active desktop has a glitch and won't display pictures
73. What's a word that you say a lot? Indeed
74. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be? Pomegranate
75. How is the weather right now? Crisply chilly, but not cold
76. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Body proportions and the expression on the face (i.e. intelligent or not)
77. Are you too shy to ask someone out? No
78. Can you do a headstand (not using a wall)? Not for very long but yes
79. Who would you like to see right now? My husband because it would mean I was at home getting ready to sleep.
80. How many pillows do you sleep with? Usually one
81. Would you go on a date with someone on MySpace? Nope
82. How do you want to die? Let me put it this way, you'll be reading about it in the papers XD
83. What do you want to be when you grow up? A published author
84. What country would you most like to visit? Romania
85. How many CDs do you own? Maybe 10?
86. How many things, in your past, do you regret? Two
87. Do you think you are attractive? I don't think I'm unattractive
88. Do you believe in yourself? Yes
89. Do you want to get married? I am married. =P

In a boy/girl...
90. Favourite eye colour? Blue
91. Favourite hair colour? Doesn't matter
92. Short or long hair? Short.
93. Height? Tall
94. Weight? Thin to athletic

Take This Survey Create a Survey Tjshome.com

No comments: