Monday, August 6, 2007

Zen is a good thing

Well I'm closer to my eventual goal weight but I'm still feeling really casual about my restriction lately. It hasn't been dramatic or anything, I've just had no urge whatsoever to overeat. Eating is fine. I don't mind if I have a decent portion, but once I'm done I just stop with no desire to keep eating. I'm steadily thinning out in little bits. My weight hovers around 132 now. I was ecstatic when I stepped on in jeans, a t-shirt and a belt and it told me 130. That has to be taken with a grain of salt, naturally, because it's an analog scale, not a digital one, but it's good for rough estimates.

I'm really starting to be genuinely pleased with how I look, barring random bouts of insecurity. My body is just toning up in general because I'm slowly dropping excess body fat. My waist is thinning down so I'm not as displeased with my butt which I felt was severely lacking for a while there. Also now that the rest of me is proportionally smaller I'm not as obsessed with the idea that I have tiny breasts. Still toying with the idea of getting a boob job, though.

Overall I feel I'm in a good place with my weight right now and I hope I can maintain what I have going. I guess we'll see.

No comments: